What cookies are and how they operate
Cookies are information packets stored by the web browsers. Web servers send cookies to web
browsers. The information cookies store is sent back to the server the cookies were sent from,
each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables web servers to identify and
track web browsers.
Type of cookies
There are two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. The first category is
deleted from the computer when the browser is closed. Persistent cookies remain stored on the
computer. They can be removed by deleting them or you can let them expire.
https://www.chateauritz.com and cookies
We use three types of cookies on our website, in order to track our customers:
● Session cookies to track your login IP
● Login detail cookies to be able to verify your login credentials
● A general cookie that is tracking the referring site from which you accessed our website
Third party cookies
Using our website, may imply receiving third party cookies which may be used to:
● Tracking your site viewing habits
● Tracking entry and exit points
● Any and all other tracking related information
- If you are using Internet Explorer, you can change settings for cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies”.
- If you are using Firefox, you can change settings for cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
- If you are using Google Chrome , you can change settings for cookies by clicking “Settings>Advance>Cookies”
- If you are using Safari, you can change the cookie settings by clicking “Safari Menu>Preferences>Privacy>Cookies Settings”
Should you have any questions related to this Cookies Policy please contact us at: